This program covers the syllabus of CAT, XAT, NMAT, CMAT, SNAP, IIFT, TISS-NET and Maharashtra CET.
The features of CAT comprehensive:
- Class room training 300+ hours (Apart from test series)
- Every concept class will be followed by homework discussion
- Class test after completion of every module
- Concept book which has to be filled up in class only
- One on one counseling sessions at regular intervals
- Extra session for different exams at the end of syllabus
- Exhaustive study material
- Revisers on a regular basis
- General Knowledge Study Material
- Doubt solving sessions
- Test series both online and off line
- Group discussion and personal interview (GDPI)
Students will also get a chance to interact with achievers (students from B-schools).
There will also be many non-academics sessions by well-known people who have are experts in competitive examinations.